Offers presented at 6:00PM on Sunday the 24th Get ready this is the home you have been looking for. The ample foyer greets you and then the large living room dining room L are straight ahead. Slider and large windows provide ample daylight. The slider exit takes you to the walled in backyard. The kitchen adjoins the family room here you find another slider and large windows for a bright kitchen/family room. Off of the family room you will find the laundry area and some storage plus the exit to the garage. On the opposite side of the home are the three bedrooms and two full baths. Don't delay this one won't last long.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,859 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Level.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Lake, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price